Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Juice Fast - Day 2

I cannot believe how amazing I feel. After watching online videos of some other folks first juice fasts, I really thought that by now I would be feeling crummy and hungry and cranky right now, and surprisingly, I don't. Maybe God's looking out for me and giving me the encouragement and a positive attitude about it...

I'm not going to lie. I CANNOT WAIT for Friday night to get here so I can go out with the girls from church and have that bean burrito I'm craving. Yes, I know. It will probably make me sick. I DON'T CARE. I want one, and I want it bad. Maybe I'll change my mind before then, but as of now, that's the plan. 

I feel like this is going so well, that it will hopefully be easy to work juicing into a daily lifestyle. Perhaps I'll have 1 or 2 juice meals a day, and then have a decent dinner. 

I stepped on the scale this evening. I'm down 32.2 pounds since I started working on this back in November, but that's also 6.2 pounds in the last week and a half. I say week and a half because I started making some juices last week, even though I wasn't juice fasting, and to be honest, I don't remember what my exact weight was before I started fasting yesterday morning.

WHOOP!

I'm actually quite impressed with the energy I have too. I thought I would be tired...but I'm not. I cringe at the smells of food...because I'm afraid I'm going break. But if I do... which I probably will... I'm just going to get right back on and keep on trying. No point in giving up completely due to a weakness.

Y'all..... I'm a fast food junkie, cheese burger, chicken fingers & fries and Mexican food ADDICT. If my fat butt can do this, there is no excuse for any of you out there who might be interested. If curiosity is killing you - JUST DO IT. You can do it, if you want it bad enough. I have told myself I want it bad enough. I am so dag-blasted tired of being fat. I want to go trade all my fat clothes in at Plato's Closet for some cute skinnier ones. One day soon... one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment